Oct 13, 2014

One of my strongest allies is my sister

me154
One of my strongest allies is my sister
Model One

Skin - Pink Acid - Joy + ALL Appliers 3 Tones NEW!!@TDRF
Hair - Soonsiki - Day Dreams NEW!!@The Season Story
Headpiece - Zenith -Happy Halloween Headband FREE!!@The Season Story
Bag - Pink Acid - Donut Cake Gacha NEW!!@The Seasons Story
Dress - tres blah - Darling NEW!!@C88
Slink Hand Polish - [NI.JU] - Metallic Group Gift!! FREE!!
Shoes - .tsg. Ruffle Platforms


Model Two

Skin - Pink Acid  - Iokko + ALL Appliers NEW!!@The Season Story
Hair - (Chemistry) - Meeka
Horns - PANIK  -Horns Flowers Gift FREE!!@The Season Story
Lollipop - DirtyStories - Trick Or Treat Group Gift FREE!!
Bangles - pr!tty Gift FREE!!@The Season Story
Dress - *COCO* -TeeDress Group Gift FREE!!
Shoes - *COCO* Platform Sneakers Group Gift FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment