May 16, 2014

If I love, what business is it of yours?







With this post I'm glad to Welcome So-Hai to my sponsors list <3 ty!


If I love, what business is it of yours?



Skin- Pink Acid - Camille - Appliers Available Including Wohmeh Body Mesh <3

Hair - *booN MMK375 NEW!!

Cornrows - *booN All Colors

Lip Makeup - Pink Acid  Marilyn Lipsticks - Mesh Apps + Tattoos

Eyebrows - ::Modish:: Vera Sleek Eyebrows

Top - . So-Hai  Shredded  Sweaters NEW!!

Shorts w/ Appliers  -  So-Hai - Scrunched Shorts

Shades - :::LP::: PATI_Eyewear - Leopard NEW!!@L'accessoires

Earrings - [LX] Thick Hoops [G/S] NEW!!@SOHO

Rings (R) - [LX] Luxury Midi Rings NEW!!

Ring (L) - =Zenith=Farewell My Concubine NEW!!@L'accessoires

Slink Nail Polish - So-Hai - Group Gift FREE!!

Poses (2nd Pic) - So-Hai - Pose Pack - Group Gift FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment